Anybody missing the Report and Edit buttons?

The delete button appearance should be tied to the EDIT button. I see both until the post ages long enough that the features go away.

That's by design. There should only a limited amount of time to edit or delete.

But something's not right if they disappear immediately.

By any chance those who don't have it, do you have the "hamburger" (three parallel lines, looks more like a grilled cheese to me) next to the poster's name?

No. And like Zig, I run a Mac with Firefox. I did also try it with Safari and Chrome. Still no report or edit options on any of them. So it does not appear to be a browser related issue.

Just for fun - I'm responding with Windows 7 & Internet Explorer - still no joy.

Just for fun - I'm responding with Windows 7 & Internet Explorer - still no joy.

More adventurous than I am. I'd be afraid of catching something if I touched Windows. :D

At least that also confirms it's not an OS related issue. It's something peculiar with the way the site is configured.

I think I've found the issue people... I'll have it remedied tonight. This is what happens when you've got literally dozens of addons, numerous customizations, etc. etc. And I can't understand why it happened all of a sudden but have an idea as to why. We shall have it done then. Thanks so much for your patience and seriously apologize for the delay. Tough week and troubleshooting challenges just didn't yield the results...

More adventurous than I am. I'd be afraid of catching something if I touched Windows. :D

At least that also confirms it's not an OS related issue. It's something peculiar with the way the site is configured.
My Windows "machine" is well-sandboxed in another OS ;)

No, this doesn't seem to be an OS-related issue but an add-on related issue that shouldn't have affected the functionality. We didn't upgrade anything yet although there is talk about the next version, etc. but I really don't see any benefits. I'm considering getting rid of some of the additional buttons - and Google+ has to be retired too. All this and more shall be done this week...

As to sandboxing OSes, lol. I'm used to the Windows dread (and IE... don't even go there!!!) Believer it or not, before I was on the web I was in Macworld Magazine for running another site. I was a big Mac person until they changed back to proprietary and went for appearance over performance for a while. Anyway...

Back