Another Timeshare Goober

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cattamia

I can't believe I fell for the Timeshare Hard Sell. I thought I knew better. I have not paid anything but a deposit of $1,300.00. I thought I understood the terms of the agreement. Obviously what they said & what is embedded in the legal jargon of the contract were two different things. Unbelievably I did this while in the process of buying a home that I have been doing extensive repairs on with my best friend/partner. We are budding real estate investors. I am now looking at payments that there is no possible way I can pay these payments & maintenance fees. I mean REALLY. And now if may very well burden me in getting the loan for the house I have been working on. I am waiting on a real estate attorney to call me back to see if he can help me. I have read all the stories of no matter how hard the sale or the circumstances, these companies always win.
I have great credit and I was planning on being able to buy & sell houses. If, or actually when I am forced to default on this contract, is there anyway to keep it as painless as possible? I have heard I can sell it but any swingin so & so can buy a contract like this & if they understood the terms.. wouldn't.
Nay a word of advice while I wait for the attorney to call? I think I may be sick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back