annulment???i hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

VOLLEYGIRL1981

well where to start. i got married in jan of 2002 to lets call him H he is in the army and so am i well im a reservist now but he was deployed when we married and didnt come home till about sept of 2002 but then i was called up for service in jan of 2003 and i didnt return home till sept of 2004, then he was called up for service again while i was already gone in dec of 2003 and has just returned home about a week ago. if you actually take into account the whole time we have actually spent together it has been less than 9 months, i have found out that he has cheated on me from the start. we were not married in a church but someday i hope to be i dont even know where to start any advice out there??? one day i wasnt looking for evidence or anything i was just going through cleaning and i found some pics of him with his arms wrapped around a girl i dont know who but i knew the pic was taken after we were married. lost and confused in california,

Not sure what state you are in but you need to file for divorce. Annullments often are more expensive than divorce, so you need to see a military attorney if there is one to give you legal advice on how to serve him for a divorce, or see your own attorney. If you have no kids and few assets then the divorce does not have to be strung out and costly.

Have you confronted him with the pictures? Have you told him you want a divorce?

i have told him i want a divorce but every time i bring it up he doesnt want to talk about it. and i have shown them to him. at the moment he is in mexico living it up with his friends

Serve him with divorce papers. Seems like that is all you can do for him to get the picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back