Fraud, Embezzlement, Bad Checks and drug parafanaler charges

Rebecca Fewster

Jurisdiction
Australia
Hi i have 2 appear in cort on wensday the 20/4/2016.so i got done speding fines on free way last year and my address was in kununars and by the time the mail got back down it wouldnt scan at postofic i had the next one on the way.so then they found an implement in my car when they decided 2 do a random check off my car and then my mums credit card was stillen it ended up being this so called very good friend that wasnt such a great friend in the end but the cops dont cear there happy trying 2 pin it on me.mum went in 2 cancel her charges but the police wouldnt let her telling her its 2 late.5months went by every month having 2 drive over an hour one way 4 the cops not 2 have ternd up once or submited any paper workse matirale fax or savalence photos nothing so judje couldnt rull i then i got realy badly sick and i missed my cort dats so ofcorse i breached my bail have done now 4 times but 1st 2 was from having crmo and last 2 is ive receved no papers what so ever and ive mooved addresses and cops no this and my corts alwase been on a wensday but out off the blue it was fri.ive aparently got a few more charges and there trying 2 get me 4 stealing a walet and u the mans card when i wasnt even in perth on that date but im out off prison on suerity im lucky i got that am i going 2 go back 2 jail ?

Hi i have 2 appear in cort on wensday the 20/4/2016.so i got done speding fines on free way last year and my address was in kununars and by the time the mail got back down it wouldnt scan at postofic i had the next one on the way.so then they found an implement in my car when they decided 2 do a random check off my car and then my mums credit card was stillen it ended up being this so called very good friend that wasnt such a great friend in the end but the cops dont cear there happy trying 2 pin it on me.mum went in 2 cancel her charges but the police wouldnt let her telling her its 2 late.5months went by every month having 2 drive over an hour one way 4 the cops not 2 have ternd up once or submited any paper workse matirale fax or savalence photos nothing so judje couldnt rull i then i got realy badly sick and i missed my cort dats so ofcorse i breached my bail have done now 4 times but 1st 2 was from having crmo and last 2 is ive receved no papers what so ever and ive mooved addresses and cops no this and my corts alwase been on a wensday but out off the blue it was fri.ive aparently got a few more charges and there trying 2 get me 4 stealing a walet and u the mans card when i wasnt even in perth on that date but im out off prison on suerity im lucky i got that am i going 2 go back 2 jail ?

I lived for a few years in Australia, Canberra to be exact. I was the US Defense Attaché, earned and received the designation of QC.

Most of my legal endeavors revolved around international and military law.

I suggest you have a chat with a couple solicitors.
As I recall, most will meet with you at no cost to evaluate your case.

I can't say if you'll end up in prison, but things appear to be escalating quickly, and headed off course.

Missing court appearances can eventually cost you dearly.

Back