Ambulance injustice

Status
Not open for further replies.

william50

I want to take an ambulance driver to court for his wrongful actions .But I cant seem to get his name .I have called the ambulance company and the hospital and they both tell me that they don't give out that information.Its a 6 hour drive to were this all happened and I'm partially disabled so its hard to get any info.Ive thought I could get his name if I could get the ambulance report .So I payed 30 dollars for the report.It seems very strange that in all the spaces were a signature or name should have been ,was blank.I told the ambulance company why I needed the name of one of the drivers and she hung up on me.My question is how can I get the drivers name so I can sue him ?
I going after the ambulance company as well.Can I somehow sue the employee without knowing his name? Please can you help.
Thank you so much for your time :confused:

You ARE hiring an attorney for this, correct?

Or is this a small claims action?

It might be best to run your entire scenario past an attorney before you spend a lot of time and money in an attempt to sue someone only to find later that you have no real case.

I'm going to go with small claims .Its not money I'm after as much as it is to have the ambulance employee's paramedic and or emt's license taken away permanently, and I would like to see him in some kind of anger management class and many hours of community service .
Money would be nice but It would not stop this mad man from injuring others.His total disregard for the publics health and safety needs to stop.And if I have to spend some money to do so, so be it .
I get all fired up every time I think about this .
Thanks for your time .

Last edited:
I'm going to go with small claims .Its not money I'm after as much as it is to have the ambulance employee's paramedic and or emt's license taken away permanently,
That won't happen in small claims court. Small claims is about money and only money.

and I would like to see him in some kind of anger management class and many hours of community service .
Sounds like what you want is to make a personnel complaint against the EMT. Though, since you have not posted any details, we have no idea whether what was done might have been appropriate or not.

If it is discipline or re-training you want, then it is a complaint to the employer that you need to make.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back