Assault & Battery Am I still a felon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pest

Hi, i was wondering if this case that happened 5 years ago is still listed under a felony. I believe when I called the country clerk she had said it is now 2 misdemeanors because of my withheld judgement seems to have passed. Could anyone undrstand this enough to verify that? Here's a link to all the information... I haven't recieved any, whatsoever, information or documentation from Idaho (I no longer live in that state).

idcourts.us/repository/caseHistory.do?roaDetail=yes&schema=ADA&county=Ada&partySeq=429938&displayName=Browder%2C+Bryan+Hershel (add www . in front of idcourts, my post count isn't high enough T.T)

Thank you.

Hi, i was wondering if this case that happened 5 years ago is still listed under a felony. I believe when I called the country clerk she had said it is now 2 misdemeanors because of my withheld judgement seems to have passed. Could anyone undrstand this enough to verify that? Here's a link to all the information... I haven't recieved any, whatsoever, information or documentation from Idaho (I no longer live in that state).

idcourts.us/repository/caseHistory.do?roaDetail=yes&schema=ADA&county=Ada&partySeq=429938&displayName=Browder%2C+Bryan+Hershel (add www . in front of idcourts, my post count isn't high enough T.T)

Thank you.

No, you appear not to be a felon.
Check with the court clerk or your attorney to be sure.
I'm sure most police departments or your former probation officer would be able to confirm that, too!
You were arrested on a felony (battery against police officer), but never prosecuted for that charge.
The prosecutor declined to accept that felony charge.

Keep your record clean, you got a second chance.
Don't do anything stupid.

Your record appears clear, as you've met the terms of your deferred sentencing.
It appears to have aged off in February.
From your record:
02/04/2010 STATUS CHANGED (batch process)

Here's your link:

https://www.idcourts.us/repository/...Seq=429938&displayName=Browder,+Bryan+Hershel

Thanks

Thank you very much ;) The felony was listed under Malicious Injury To Property, and the withheld judgement seems to have passed if what you're saying is right.

Wooo xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back