Parole, Probation Am I going to get violated?

Hornsnhalo26

I was released on Parole, as well as probation, on March 20th. One of my requirements for both parole & probation is drugtesting. My p.o told me that I needed to do 2 urine analysis a week for 4 weeks (lab is open Mon, Tues, Thurs 8:30-11a or 1-3:30p & Fri 1-3:30p). I usually have a ride but today I had to take public transportation. I ended up getting off at the wrong station & couldn't figure out which bus I would need to get there from where I was...it was already around 3:10p at this point so I called & left a message for my p.o (explaining that I had got off at th wrong station and was trying to figure out which bus I needed to take to get there from where I was. I stated th current time & said I was trying to get there but I had a feeling I wouldn't make it on time) I found out which bus I needed & started toward th appropriate bus stop but th bus was jus pulling away! It was 3:29 So I called & left another message stating that th bus had already left, I'm sure I probably sounded borderline hysterical.im pretty sure in th message I said 'please, It was an accident, i really dont wanna get violated, im so sorry' atleast twice! & asked/suggested possibly doing 3 urine analysis next week to make up for it. I requested she call me back at her earliest convenience & said I'd b in on Monday for my urine analysis. Am I gonna be violated for this?? Ive been freaking out, stressing over this all day!

I was released on Parole, as well as probation, on March 20th. One of my requirements for both parole & probation is drugtesting. My p.o told me that I needed to do 2 urine analysis a week for 4 weeks (lab is open Mon, Tues, Thurs 8:30-11a or 1-3:30p & Fri 1-3:30p). I usually have a ride but today I had to take public transportation. I ended up getting off at the wrong station & couldn't figure out which bus I would need to get there from where I was...it was already around 3:10p at this point so I called & left a message for my p.o (explaining that I had got off at th wrong station and was trying to figure out which bus I needed to take to get there from where I was. I stated th current time & said I was trying to get there but I had a feeling I wouldn't make it on time) I found out which bus I needed & started toward th appropriate bus stop but th bus was jus pulling away! It was 3:29 So I called & left another message stating that th bus had already left, I'm sure I probably sounded borderline hysterical.im pretty sure in th message I said 'please, It was an accident, i really dont wanna get violated, im so sorry' atleast twice! & asked/suggested possibly doing 3 urine analysis next week to make up for it. I requested she call me back at her earliest convenience & said I'd b in on Monday for my urine analysis. Am I gonna be violated for this?? Ive been freaking out, stressing over this all day!

I suggest you start earlier, and plan your routes in the future.
Your behavior is unacceptable and caused undue scrutiny to be placed on yourself.
Your PO will decide if there's enough to try and revoke you.
If this is a one off, you apologize, and promise to not fail again, you'll probably not receive anything more than a lecture.
You're probably not going to get many more passes, so straighten up and fly right.
You know the rules, and excuses and failures show that you might not be ready for prime time.
For your sake, fix yourself.

Back