Am I entitled to anything....

Status
Not open for further replies.

law4life3609

I have never met or sceen my biological father until now. I recently found him and we talk here and there but still have yet to meet. I am now 29yrs and he never once paid a dime to my mother. I am not asking for any of his money because being able to have a relationship with him now means more to me than anything.

I am in Law school and anyone that has been through anytype of college knows that it can be expensive! I just would like to know if I am entitled to anything at all. any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You :)

I have never met or sceen my biological father until now. I recently found him and we talk here and there but still have yet to meet. I am now 29yrs and he never once paid a dime to my mother. I am not asking for any of his money because being able to have a relationship with him now means more to me than anything.

I am in Law school and anyone that has been through any type of college knows that it can be expensive! I just would like to know if I am entitled to anything at all. any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You :)

Yes, you're entitled to TRY and better yourself so you can have a good life.

You've already started that by enrolling in law school.

Like many that have been to college or professional school before you, education is expensive; but have you seen the price of IGNORANCE and SLOTH lately???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back