all of my rights have been violated lawless here

lazycops

Landlord has violated almost everything in the so-called lease.I have lived here in actual fear for my life and I do not have freedom my home is not sanctuary.It is Hell.I hate it.She knows that every move I make is watched.That I am stalked, terrerized,attacked,abused,property destroyed.Hide in my home,in my closet ,couldn't see out my peep hole for safety.took 2 months to fix.
While allowing the stalker resident a male drug dealer and fellow resident/plastered everyday one of which passes out all over the property.renttaker says Ok by me.I just collect rent.
that sit outside day and night partying.She even made sure there wasn"t a damn camera installed there! One way in and out that is where he is .
me and mom attacked verbally and change is throw at us near office.Landlord comes out "what's goin on"? I tell her. Do you know what that Bitch is worried about?,the damn cars being damaged. She tells him "i'm the landlord,i'll call the the cops." His reply,A nice big middle finger and a Fck You Missy! She didn't call the cops and no write up at all. i ask about her jobs duties 1 day.i didn't cuss her out and i got 3 write ups and it was funny.1 was a fake lease violation.i have documented evidence that might send her to prison.

Maybe you could call the police, or visit their headquarters and reveal who is breaking their laws???

the police are completely useless and pointless.They only lock you up if you are innocent.I got set up by druggies and cops that robbed me and i only tried to help the woman.I have been stalked terrorizored abused and living in fear for my life,suffered severe depression came extremely close to putting a bullet in my head and i have yelled at the cops to serve and protect .I have not been helped by 1 single entity of any kind.I have looked everywhere did everything right with court system,cops which i used to have respect for,I will never waste my time on them again.DiY if you want something done.Over a year and 1/2. A Flip got switched today. I decided there was going to be a change. He comes near me or my door or windows again.He is going to pay dearly and i dare the cops to lock me up for it.Because I had to do their job.Speaking of,only 1 hour ago he beat on my door,he found out things have changed.I chased him with 2 knives.He thought i was on drugs.It felt great.Taking my life back.He doesn't know thatiI'm going to be packing at all times to protect myself from him.Thank God there is a law in place for protection from those exactly like him.Nothing has stopped him yet. I said "I want my justice one way or another." If he comes to my windows,i will blind that motherfcker. He tried taking everything from me. I'm taking my life back Bitch. Don't get near me or my home get hurt bad. Always watch your back now,or better yet MOVE drug dealer.i have done no wrong.i pay rent.you don't.you belong in prison.i will do my best to put u there.

Whoa! I don't think we can help you here.

As the relatives of both mayors and city councilmen, there is nothing for them to do here. We have a poster with obvious mental issues, a temper, and weapons willing to violate the law to keep a pesty neighbor from coming by. Lazy needs some serious counseling as well as a lesson in the law and how it works. you can not just go around threatening people with knives and shooting anyone outside your window. If you do, expect to be "moved" to a residence as a guest of the state. Warning, the rooms are small.

If these neighbors are so bad, move! Nothing is stopping you. It is far from clear what anyone is doing which would cause you harm but if it is against the law, call the police. It is not the landlord's job to monitor the behavior of the residents. If your property is destroyed, file against the one who did it in small claims court. If you are depressed and afraid to come out of the literal closet, you need to see a counselor/doctor. Like yesterday.

Back