Alex Trebek dies at 80 :(

RIP, Alex.
2020 took so many people.
I pray 2021 is better for everyone on the planet.

Anyway, sad, 80's not that old.

Cancer Doesn't Care About Your Plans, Dreams, Goals, Aspirations.

Cancer doesn't care who you are, how tough you are, how old you are, how young you are, cancer seeks to take you life.

Cancer Only Lives To Kill.

Cancer kills far too many, even babies aren't immune from cancer in it's many evil forms.

As a colon cancer survivor, I know.

Thanks to a highly talented surgeon, a wise oncologist, I survived cancer's insidious, unholy, nightmare.

Sadly, far too many fail to complete the journey.

My eldest sister is currently in a Mass hospital with stage 4 colon cancer that has spread to her liver and lungs...she had been in remission but 6 months ago it came back with a f'ing vengeance.

My eldest sister is currently in a Mass hospital with stage 4 colon cancer that has spread to her liver and lungs...she had been in remission but 6 months ago it came back with a f'ing vengeance.

The world should do more to thwart cancer, yet we cower in fear over a virus, while a scourge that kills millions does it's evil with mass precision.

Heck, we should should all endeavor to drive our automobiles more responsibly and ensure they are maintained in tip top condition.

There are true plagues that should worry all of humankind.

Regular cancer screenings are essential for early detection and long-term health

@justblue , I pray for your sister's full recovery. I pray that her healing arrives. Amen

The world should do more to thwart cancer, yet we cower in fear over a virus, while a scourge that kills millions does it's evil with mass precision.

Heck, we should should all endeavor to drive our automobiles more responsibly and ensure they are maintained in tip top condition.

There are true plagues that should worry all of humankind.

Regular cancer screenings are essential for early detection and long-term health

@justblue , I pray for your sister's full recovery. I pray that her healing arrives. Amen
Thank You, Army Judge...That's very kind of you.

Back