Alcohol & Drugs: MIP, MIC, Intoxication Alcohol distribution from one minor to another

Status
Not open for further replies.

jenius

ok so i had alcohol and and am a minor and i also gave some to another minor, and we were drinking as well as driving, now WE DID NOT GET CAUGHT, but the other kids parents found out and they have considered legal action. Now can i still get charged with a DUI, or MIP, or open container or anything since that was all in the past and there is no evidence? and also what are the possibilities of the family sueing my family for the danger i put their child in by driving under the influence in civil court? Would the police do anything or are they not involved. im super worried and really dont want my parents to find out so please any help is huge.
Thanx.

im not a lwayer but without evidence the police cant do anything, a civil lawsuit would be expensive and hard for them to persue especially since nothing happened.

DONT DRINK AND DRIVE IT'S STUPID

Just don't talk to even your friends about the incident….even those who were there. Don't discuss it with anyone except Your lawyer if they press some charges. I don't thinks they can do much if you are quiet and don't talk to anyone who could testify against you. Their case would not have a good chance or enough evidence unless you help them......You are all minors.........Be quit and you would be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back