Appeal, Pardon, Motion, Writ ageed order to the court releasing prisoner for time served

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unregistered

I have a relative in a mississippi prison serving 20 years without probation on a rape charge.in july 2012 a friend and retired circuit court judge visited hinds county district attorney.the da suggested to my friend that he { the da } would like some time to consider an agreed order to the court releasing my relative from confinement for time already served.in this case time served is presently a little over eight years.my friend and retired circuit judge has since passed away.what are our chances of this "agreed order" being presented to court now that our friend and champion has passed away and no longer has his positive influence on the court ?

I'd say no better than when the deceased "judge" (SHUDDER), made the PROPOSITION to the straight arrow (SWEET) prosecutor.

People chatter about that kind of nonsense everyday.

Nothing ever comes of it, except some sucker getting fleeced for five, ten, or twenty thousand US DOLLARS.

If it could, at that level, there'd be FEWER Mr. Big Bosses and Ms. Big Stuff in prisons.

Those kinds of deals are cut with governors or the president. They call them PARDONS.

Sent from my iPad3 using Tapatalk HD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back