Afraid To Go Outside Exhusband Cursing At Mom 79 & Sister On Disability

Status
Not open for further replies.

FEDUP

Today the exhusband of the next door neighbor cursed my sister out because she feeds the stray cats. She never answered him, but my Mother had to go outside to make him stop. The neighbor has taken my mother to court once for the cats, and has had the township at our house many times. My mom is sickly, and my sister is on disability. This is not the first time the nieghbor has cursed out my sister. The neighbor throws the cats waste on the driveway from her garden. My Mom is afraid to go outside when the exhusband visits, or when the neighbor is outside. He kind of attacks from around the corner of the house, and he really has a mouth. And he also has the 6yr old cursing also. Is there anything I can do legally or otherwise about htis? Thank you in advance for your help.

How about having your sister stop feeding the stray cats? That seems to be the main reason for the disagreements between the neighbor and your family.

People often don't like cat poop in their garden. Because your sister keeps feeding these cats, they keep hanging around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back