Advise on video course

Status
Not open for further replies.

V Kumar

Jurisdiction
Other
Hi,

Note: I am Indian student nowadays in Finland so the laws applicable are Europe Law.
I need advise on video courses:

- I have plan to create video courses where I teach about coding/programming using C#(Microsoft technology)
- I would upload courses to sites for example-Udemy and I would sell those videos so videos are not free but paid
- The courses are related with Microsoft technologies like C# courses, Certification Courses, Programming Team API, AZURE API(I am teaching these in videos)
- I want to create courses for Certification with Objective by objective mentioned on official page of Microsoft exam page
Exam 70-486: Developing ASP.NET MVC Web Applications

So, I would teach each objective and use the exam objective page as my content of course

Do you see any problem or if I need any special permission from Microsoft or if you think that I am violating any rule by Microsoft?

Thanks

Hi,

Note: I am Indian student nowadays in Finland so the laws applicable are Europe Law.
I need advise on video courses:

- I have plan to create video courses where I teach about coding/programming using C#(Microsoft technology)
- I would upload courses to sites for example-Udemy and I would sell those videos so videos are not free but paid
- The courses are related with Microsoft technologies like C# courses, Certification Courses, Programming Team API, AZURE API(I am teaching these in videos)
- I want to create courses for Certification with Objective by objective mentioned on official page of Microsoft exam page
Exam 70-486: Developing ASP.NET MVC Web Applications

So, I would teach each objective and use the exam objective page as my content of course

Do you see any problem or if I need any special permission from Microsoft or if you think that I am violating any rule by Microsoft?

Thanks

This forum focuses on the laws of the USA.

I suggest you discuss your concerns with a lawyer or two in Finland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back