Assault & Battery Advice needed desperately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

albatros62

I live in Long Island, NY. Yesterady my 6 year old doghter came from school very disturbed after she was interrogated in a separated room from a social worker about a suspect from her teacher that I (the father ) had harmed her by hitting her at night in her room with a flash light in her arm. She had a bruse in her arm about 10 days ago, not now, which she did to herself by sucking her arm (kids teeth signs were visible).
After she came home she told my wife what happend and immediately my wife call the teacher and left a message for her. One hour later the school assistant principal call my wife and try to explain what happend she also added that the social worker found nothing disturbung but your doughter was confused.
We were never alerted about this from school even before or after the fact, she called because she returned our call.
We have another doughter(twin) in the same school on different class.
They (or the teacher) never talked to the other teacher since are both kids living in the same house and are more likely(if they think it is true) to be prone of child abuse for both not only one.
Can they do this and not even notify us??
How can I prevent this for hapening again?
Do we have to write a letter to the school that we do not want our kids to be interrogated without the presence of a parent or a lawyer?
We have to meet with the principal tomorrow please it any of you have any tips or advice will be very helpful.

You have the answer.

Write that letter.

Inform the school that you do not want your child speaking with child services, law enforcement, or school officials; without you or your wife being present.

Of course, when you arrive, you refuse to speak with them and take your child home.

Don't put that part in the letter.

You should remain calm and don't panic, I'm NOT a lawyer, so I can't give any advice. But I hope it all works out well for you.

God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back