Advice In appearing to a case management hearing

Status
Not open for further replies.

felixraxta

Hi everyone, next week I am scheduled to appear in court for my Case Management Hearing. The Plaintiff's attorney will appear by phone and I decided to appear by person, what is a good advice when going to one of this hearings, I am the defendant and I am representing myself in this case.

I have not filed a CM-110 (case management statement) I found out that is to late to file one, should I still file one? or just wait and see what happens and pay maybe a fine?

Thanks for reading,
Felix

Hi everyone, next week I am scheduled to appear in court for my Case Management Hearing. The Plaintiff's attorney will appear by phone and I decided to appear by person, what is a good advice when going to one of this hearings, I am the defendant and I am representing myself in this case.

I have not filed a CM-110 (case management statement) I found out that is to late to file one, should I still file one? or just wait and see what happens and pay maybe a fine?

Thanks for reading,
Felix

You need a lawyer.

We don't give legal advice, that includes instructing people on civil procedure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back