1. Free Legal Help, Legal Forms and Lawyers. TheLaw.com has been providing free legal assistance online since 1995. Our most popular destinations for legal help are below. It only takes a minute to join our legal community!

    Dismiss Notice

Adverse Possession

Discussion in 'Adverse Possession' started by Unregistered, Jun 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unregistered

    Unregistered Law Topic Starter Guest

    There us a home that has been vacant for quite a while. I know the back using glass doors are open ad well as the garage has been left open its all grown up the account has been I'm assuming stolen. I just can't understanding someone just leaving some expensive items for someone to possibly steal. His can I GI about trying to acquiring this property or getting in touch with the owners?
  2. army judge

    army judge Super Moderator

    Likes Received:
    Trophy Points:

    You can determine who owns the property by contacting the county clerk's or recorder's office. Gogle (YOUR COUNTY TX)

    Search the county website for the property owners/deeds. In some counties you can do this from any computer. In other counties you have to visit the county building and search using their computers.

    Either way, search by address and city.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.