1. Free Legal Help, Legal Forms and Lawyers. TheLaw.com has been providing free legal assistance online since 1995. Our most popular destinations for legal help are below. It only takes a minute to join our legal community!

    Dismiss Notice


Discussion in 'Other Family Law Matters' started by echovalley, Mar 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. echovalley

    echovalley Law Topic Starter New Member

    Likes Received:
    Trophy Points:
    The state or country I am talking about is: Florida

    undefined :confused: undefinedundefined

    I have a 16yr old daughter who hasn't seen her father since she was 5. His choice. He pays child support . I have remarried and my daughter wants to take on the family name.
    What do I have to do without consulting a lawyer due to costs?.

    If anyone has an answer or a way to go I would appreciate it.

Share This Page

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.