Consumer Law, Warranties Activision's warehouse misplaced my item (what legal action can i take)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WastedElmo

i am in doubt on what to do any more

i bought DJ Hero Renegade edition brand new from amazon on 5/27
a week into using the game the turntable fails where if you press one
button the others will act funny like if you pushed it i looked it up every where
before i can determine if my turntable was defective i come to find out that it
was.. not only that but guitar hero support claims its a big issue upon players

so on 6/3 i submit a request to replace the part support tells me to send in the turntable part only so i detached the mixer and ship the turntable as instructed with the email they sent me was the RMA papers for replacement and the shipping label

so fri jun 11 i take that and have some girl i was with come with me to have it shipped
since i didnt have a box i payed 10 bucks for a box and told the dude to put the papers i had on top of the turntable in the box along with everything else i saw him do that tape up the box and say thats it so i left i told guitar hero support due to work reasons i was not able to send the package sooner they said it was ok

jun 15th the package i sent got to guitar hero returns in bumsville GA
signed and left at the dock but before it got there they told me
that it will take a week after they receive my package for me to get a replacement sent out

on the 18th i get this small box in it was from guitar hero returns
with a lid inside and paper of an order made

but a few days later after i told them about the package i get this
Response (Guillermo) - 06/23/2010 02:56 PM
I have looked into this for you and our warehouse is not showing a turntable being received. I need you to provide me with information as to the exact item you sent in.

after i told them exactly what was in the box i sent along with submitting info about the package being sent delivered and signed by a rep of there warehouse i get this

Response (Guillermo) - 06/24/2010 05:07 PM
You may have misunderstood my questioning, the reason I am asking is yes the warehouse does have a record of receiving the package but the only item that was inside the package was a battery cover for the Renegade edition of the DJ Hero deck

now what i dont get is how does a turntable convert to a battery cover
and why would they send me back a part that hides the xbox buttons (cover lid) instead of the battery cover they said i sent in

i called ups and told them what i was told from guitar hero and it seems UPS dont wanna lose credibility that they want guitar hero returns to call them to resolve the issue but so far they wont call them

i recently got this today

Response (Guillermo) - 06/25/2010 04:32 PM
I do apologize, but I am limited to the information that the warehouse provided to me. What I can do for you though, as you mentioned you still have the mixer side of the deck, send that to the address below and I will have a new deck sent out to you.

what should i do
i really feel that i lost my trust in them
what happens if i send in the mixer part and
they joke me that they never got it

well i see i got alot of action here thanks for the help guys really helpful in every way

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back