accused of stealing

Status
Not open for further replies.

penpen

i was working as a customer in this company for 13 yrs,, never got in trouble except minor ones,,, friday , while at work,, i decided to get quarter change to te office,,, i only get 2 rolls of quarters,, but i have 40 dollars with me,,, i went back to my post and put the money back,,, after 30 minutes my boss came to me and took me to the security room,,, they showed me my video that i was taking the mony to the office,,, and they ony seen 2 rolls of quarters that go back to my registers,,, so they ask me where i s the 20 dollars,,, i said , i put it back,,,theyaccused me of stealing it,,,, i said ,, i dont have it,,, they cant show me in the vdeo that i pcketed the money,,, i never steal anything in my life,,,i am 58 yr old,, and i really want to keep my job,,,, police was called,,, they put me in a handcuffs and put me in police car and took me to thier station,,, i was there and signs more statements,,,, i was crying all that time and scared,,, now,, im suspended until further notice,,, what shall i do? if i hire a laywer do i have a chance to win it? they count my register all the money is there,, nothing is missing,,, help!

Last edited:
You are shown taking the money you are not shown returning it. Was an aduit of rregister or anything done to make sure money was missing? Yes you need a Lawyer a conviction can effect any future jobs you might seek. You can also visit the link in my signatur eline the people there might have some answers for you as well

i was working as a customer in this company for 13 yrs,, never got in trouble except minor ones,,, friday , while at work,, i decided to get quarter change to te office,,, i only get 2 rolls of quarters,, but i have 40 dollars with me,,, i went back to my post and put the money back,,, after 30 minutes my boss came to me and took me to the security room,,, they showed me my video that i was taking the mony to the office,,, and they ony seen 2 rolls of quarters that go back to my registers,,, so they ask me where i s the 20 dollars,,, i said , i put it back,,,theyaccused me of stealing it,,,, i said ,, i dont have it,,, they cant show me in the vdeo that i pcketed the money,,, i never anything in my life,,,i am 58 yr old,, and i really want to keep my job,,,, police was called,,, they put me in a handcuffs and put me in police car and took me to thier station,,, i was there and signs more statements,,,, i was crying all that time and scared,,, now,, im suspended until further notice,,, what shall i do? if i hire a laywer do i have a chance to win it? i probably loose my job? help please,,, thank u
i was doing my job i swear ididnt steal anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back