Sentencing, Plea Bargains accessory to shoplifting reslts in random drug testing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

moparman70440

My 19 yr old daughter was arrested for being with someone who got caught shoplifting. She was sentenced to 1 yr supervision, random drug testing and was ordered to get her ged within the 12 month supervision. How can they order random drug testing 1st off and she has been trying for over a year already for her GED and has been unable to do so. She has never been a good student and has learning disabilities. I think these judges are overreaching with making everyone they see subject to random drug testing. My beief is this is a kickback situation. If I am convicted of jaywalking will I need random drug testing?

My 19 yr old daughter was arrested for being with someone who got caught shoplifting. She was sentenced to 1 yr supervision, random drug testing and was ordered to get her ged within the 12 month supervision. How can they order random drug testing 1st off and she has been trying for over a year already for her GED and has been unable to do so. She has never been a good student and has learning disabilities. I think these judges are overreaching with making everyone they see subject to random drug testing. My beief is this is a kickback situation. If I am convicted of jaywalking will I need random drug testing?

Don't become involved in crimes or hang around criminals, then you wouldn't ever get snatched up by the POPO.

Probation is a privilege, and a contract with the judge.

She could have DEMANDED to do time in the CROSSBAR HILTON, and the judge would have accommodated her.

She can keep using drugs, or start using drugs and URINATE HOT.

She'll be eventually revoked, sent to county, where she won't get randomly tested and not be bothered to complete her GED.

Or, she can do as she agreed to do and in a few months they go away, and she is free with a GED.

Either way, no one cares. Tell your governor about this miscarriage of justice, or that THING in the White House.

Its not within the norm to order drug testing for a simple shoplifting issue. does she have any kind of priors or were drug found when she was stopped for theft?

she has no prior drug use or legal issues. who is this army judge jumping straight to politics? sounds like you have a problem with some issues. shouldn't the punishment fit the crime?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back