abusive teen

Status
Not open for further replies.

cpbrooks

My daughter is soon to be 14 and is verbally and physically abusive to family members including her 3 and 5 year old siblings. After numerous occasions of her punching me, I hit back. Now I am looking at a DCFS charge for child abuse. There were no marks left on my daughter as I hit her in the arm several times to try and get her to let go of my hair. She is the same height as I and outweighs me by 25 pounds. Can DCFS file an abuse charge on me and take my other children from my home? I do not spank my children and have several people that can attest to this. I also take an anxiety medicine because I have overwhelming fears about the safety of my children. I have always been overprotective of them and now someone is accusing me of abuse. I am sick to my stomach over this as my children are my life. There is no father in the house and I do work part time with schooling to be a nurse. Is protecting myself from my child really considered abuse?

obviously you are of no help. I (mother) cannot move out nor should I. You apparently didnt read the post otherwise you would have realized that since I am in school for nursing and working part time that neither myself or my children are rich. Thanks for your waste of a reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back