about DNA testing??Help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

maemaegirl

My name is Maelani and I'm writing to ask more about a certain topic.

I have a boyfriend and we're being bothered by a certain woman. She claims to have his child, a female infant who she says is fathered by my boyfriend. Before this all happen, she claimed and verbally said to my boyfriend that she could not get impregnanted, however she had two other children. Also I do have written documents, such as emails that she has wrote to me saying that she does not want to have any kind of child support from him if he does not want to give any, therefore she has made an agreement to that. Now she wants him to acknowledge that he is the father of her infant.

I'm wondering if it is possible to draw up an agreement between the mother and my boyfriend. Because he does gets funds from his tribe, and he seeks not to add this child into his funds because he was lied to in the beginning from the mother.

I'm wondering if it is possible to get that agreement in documentation where they both sign it, and we already do have written documents and with a photo id that she did write those statements saying and argeeing that she does not want anything from him at all. I want to know where does our situation stand, and if it is possible and legal?

Sincerely,
Maelani

No, something liek this will likely not hold up in court.

You cannot sign anything to get out of supporting a child.

I have no idea why your boyfriend is letting this woman bother you.

If he wants a paternity test, one should be done. If he is the father, she does have a right to file for child support. He created a child possibly, so he must help support it.

If she files for gov't assistance, they will go after your boyfriend to recoup the money.

So there really is no way out of this. If he is not the father then he has nothing to worry about.

follow up question

I have a question of a similar nature.

My girlfriend and I are in a relationship with another woman. When we first got together she told both of us stories about how she already had her 2 children and was fixed so that she could not have any more.

Well she is saying that she may be pregnant and we do not use protection.
I understand that if a baby does come out of this I am more than likely liable for child support and such, however is there any ground to stand on given that the child was conceived under false pretenses. Given that she lied to us about her reproductive state what if anything is in my favor?

Thank you..

Probably not. Birth control is not 100% effective anyways.

I strongly suggest you put a condom into use with your routine. That can help prevent an oops when birth control fails, or when the woman is not on anything at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back