abandon wife

Jurisdiction
Kansas
We were married in California moved to Kansas but in December 2015 my husband abandon us We got off the Amtrak train after a weekend trip to Chicago and at 3am me my daughter's walked home in snow my husband never got off he went to California abandon us I lost my job got evicted and me my two daughters were homeless 9ur old and 2yr old daughter's my 2yr old has sensory processing disorder apparently he ended up in jail and file for divorce while in jail after I could not write dealing with our homeless issue and disabled daughter when in fact he abandon us I feel he is just after my social security benefits as a spouse considering he has been a repeated drug dealer for the past 12 years never working a real job he promised my daughter's to adopt them he help raise them in our home they call him dad and he just abandon them he has spent much of our marriage in jail he is a habitual offender with drug charges what can I do is there anyway to have this annul

I asked him about that he said it was just to get my attention to write him or that would be the consequence of not receiving letters or sending him packages basically taking care supporting him after he abandon us and left us homeless from day one of dating prior to marriage and after marriage he was aware I don't build my life around your jail schedule which includes writing or financial support for your bad choices he was aware

Talk to court or Attorney about filing for Divorce (easier than annulment) if you are not aware where he is ask about service via publication

I would talk to a divorce attorney. The attorney should help you get in the divorce all that you are entitled to. Good luck to you & the kids.

Back