AB Trusts

Status
Not open for further replies.

willgonewild

Man dies with an AB Trust will ....assets are in their trusts 1 wife and 10 kids (2 marriages)
wife survives him.....executor/trustee (same entity) declines to act ....wife files for the job and gets it.......

1.Asset accounting/inventory WAY OFF filed in the probate court (Put 1500.00)
2. Does the wife have to give the 10 beneficiaries an annual accounting ( hasn't since death 1989)
3. Three of 10 benies passed since 1989 and I'm the sole heir of one of them
4. Do I need to inform anyone of this? the wife knows Im the only benis
5. Estate about 5mil
6.Wife selling rental properties
7.Can I execute any kind of with drawl right? I'm over 40 and sole heir of child from first marriage
8. Can wife will however she wants with things in Trust? and exclude first family?
Thank -You ..........Nice website

There must be an annual accounting in the probate court every year.

Thank You.........But the probate file was closed about 12 years ago, she is an unsupervised
administrator,representive..........and 3days ago she sent me a check for a sold condo from 13 years ago and told me she had the money in a non interest bearing account I live in Il the condo was in fla. she sold it 6 years after my grandfather died. She stated in her letter that by me cashing the check it released me from the fla estate. the check wasnt from fla ...it was a starter check with no check number on it I have not cashed it ...I'm thinking of persuing fraud
She sold one building for 850k and one for 650k 2 years ago distributed nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back