a problem child

Status
Not open for further replies.

InNeedUvHelp

this has been going on for about a year and a half, so from the beginning my 14 year old daughter was seeing an 18 year old boy behind my back of course everyone new but me. He got her pregnant, was helping her skip school, giving her drugs n alchohol. We were staying in a place that wasnt really fit to live in because our house got burnt down my other children went to stay with friends until i could find a house for us, but i kept my 14 year old with me because i couldnt trust her. then we started fighting about the house it was another excuse for her to try to be with the boy. so finally i took her to her grandmas to stay til i found a house which was in the same school district where i was i had no car and only a cell phone that did not get reception, i hd to walk up to the road to check my messages daily, but noone ever called. i would call her phone to check on her and get no answers, she left her grand mothers and moved in with the boy and noone contacted me, when i found out i tried to make her go back to her grandmas without involving any police because the truancy officer had already said the next time she gets involved with the law they were going to send her to juvenile jail. so when she refused to come home i thought well it wont be too bad she can stay just until i find a suitable ho use, but then without telling me she moved to the boys grandmothers and it took me a month to find her because she would not answer her phone, the grand mother finally called me to tell me where she was and that she was alright, i went and spoke with the grandmother we agreed that my daughter could stay there until i found a house. I just found a house and my daughter still refuses to come home and the boyfriend and grand mother are enabling her. I want to know what i can do to make my daughter come home and can i still press charges against the boy? I have no idea what my legal rights are and no money i'm a single mother and a full time college student trying to get re-educated because I was injured and could no longer do the only thing i was trained to do. please someone help!

this has been going on for about a year and a half, so from the beginning my 14 year old daughter was seeing an 18 year old boy behind my back of course everyone new but me. He got her pregnant, was helping her skip school, giving her drugs n alchohol. We were staying in a place that wasnt really fit to live in because our house got burnt down my other children went to stay with friends until i could find a house for us, but i kept my 14 year old with me because i couldnt trust her. then we started fighting about the house it was another excuse for her to try to be with the boy. so finally i took her to her grandmas to stay til i found a house which was in the same school district where i was i had no car and only a cell phone that did not get reception, i hd to walk up to the road to check my messages daily, but noone ever called. i would call her phone to check on her and get no answers, she left her grand mothers and moved in with the boy and noone contacted me, when i found out i tried to make her go back to her grandmas without involving any police because the truancy officer had already said the next time she gets involved with the law they were going to send her to juvenile jail. so when she refused to come home i thought well it wont be too bad she can stay just until i find a suitable ho use, but then without telling me she moved to the boys grandmothers and it took me a month to find her because she would not answer her phone, the grand mother finally called me to tell me where she was and that she was alright, i went and spoke with the grandmother we agreed that my daughter could stay there until i found a house. I just found a house and my daughter still refuses to come home and the boyfriend and grand mother are enabling her. I want to know what i can do to make my daughter come home and can i still press charges against the boy? I have no idea what my legal rights are and no money i'm a single mother and a full time college student trying to get re-educated because I was injured and could no longer do the only thing i was trained to do. please someone help!

Go to the police and report the rape of your daughter, the parental interference and expect to have some VERY hard questions to answer regarding you total failure in parenting this child.

You know I would add something but Bay pretty much nailed it. Have him put in PRISON. He will have a difficult time luring your child from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back