Appeal, Pardon, Motion, Writ a new misdemeanor arrest /adj w/held / previous clemency application

Status
Not open for further replies.

ROCKY74

Jan. 2013 I had applied for clemency in Florida after meeting all criteria for full civil rights to be reinstated. In Oct. 2013 there was a domestic altercation involving myself & my 17 yr old step-son that did get physical. I was arrested and charged, that charge was dropped when I was rearrested for felony child abuse. My "public defender" is trying to get the felony dropped back to simple battery [2 counts], resulting in a plea agreement for two one-year probation sentence to run consecutive with adjudication withheld. Now,will this arrest affect the chances of clemency that was filed before the arrest?

Jan. 2013 I had applied for clemency in Florida after meeting all criteria for full civil rights to be reinstated. In Oct. 2013 there was a domestic altercation involving myself & my 17 yr old step-son that did get physical. I was arrested and charged, that charge was dropped when I was rearrested for felony child abuse. My "public defender" is trying to get the felony dropped back to simple battery [2 counts], resulting in a plea agreement for two one-year probation sentence to run consecutive with adjudication withheld. Now,will this arrest affect the chances of clemency that was filed before the arrest?

I'm not the governor, but I've met a couple in my time.

I can't am not speaking for your governor.

But, in Texas your arrest wouldn't HELP your chances of clemency.

You have to be squeaky clown to get clemency and/or a pardon. Common sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back