A chance to get a baby!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nanadar

I've been searching internet and tried phoning law offices today but most are still out for the holiday. I'm looking for a few answers. A lady friend of mine has a daughter whom has 2 children, she is married she has a 3 year old and a 8 week old. The 3 year old his her husbands child, the baby is not. The man whom fathered the child has nothing to do with this baby but does know it is his. My friend asked me if I knew somebody that can take the baby..... I have a son and daughterinlaw who have no children and would love to have a child I replied. Now my son lives in NY, the baby lives in Florida. This girl wants to just drop off this baby to me until my son can come and get the baby..24-48 hours. He'd be in Florida on next flight. BUT..now since I can't contact any legal offices today my concerns are... Can this girl sign full Guardianship, custody etc.. over to my son & his wife? Then they can start the legal process. The father of this child is willing to sign off all rights to the baby. I'd hate to think this baby was living in a home where she is being unwanted and unloved..Please help...Thanks In Advance..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back