9 years since i seen my daughter

Status
Not open for further replies.

habyscus

i am a recovering addict of 8 years while in my addiction my daughters father got joint custody of our daughter which lives with him!I have been searching for them for years but never having the money to hire anyone!I finally paid for an online search for the father and came up with 6 different addresses for him and wrote them all but i got no response!My daughter is now 12 she was 3 the last time i seen her and i know that its been very long since i seen her but i miss her and want to get to know her!I cannot find him to even to serve papers or get any type of visitation or conversation started!I understand that he may be shocked or dont want to deal with me after all this time but i cant go on without her !What can i do?How can i find him ?what if he is just not repling to my letters?do i even have a chance of getting visitation?i miss my daughter and want her to know that im alive and never stopped thinking or loving her!

You may have to hire a private investigator. You can also try visiting all the addresses yourself, check with his family, or check with his employer if you know where he works.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back