76 in 55

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcky1228

i want to know if it's wise for me to ask the judge in Windsor county for a PJC? i recieved the ticket in April went to cout in June. It was continued till July 6th. My real question is: is it possible, or likely, that a judge will grant a PJC to me for i have two other court dates for a traffic violation and two counts of aiding in abetting. the two counts of aiding and abetting where expunged on me june 5th, i have not been tried for them yet and will not untill Aug 9th. the other ticket was a traffic violation back in May that i had court for in june that got continued untill july 25th. the DA said it would be dismissed, due to certian circumstances. What i'm concerned about is, if i'm convicted of my two charges of aiding and abetting will it make the PJC, if granted to me July 6th, be "token away" on Aug 9th? Or, is the two counts of aiding and abetting not traffic violations? I'm not certian if they are for, i'm being tried for aiding and abetting a man while allowing him to drive with out a liscense and while intoxicated. Both of which i'm pleading not guilty to. but if i'm found guilty Aug 9th and had been previously issued, hopefully, July 6th with a PJC, will the speeding ticket in Windsor come back? Is it unlikely that i'll even be granted a PJC since i've had such problems the last few months, none of which i have been convicted of though? Any advise would be nice. Oh, i was going 76 in a 55.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back