4th Ssi application process

TONIHERNANDEZ

I really need help with making sure that I'm doing everything I need to secure my benifts. There are more medical conditions and new diagnosis since I first applied. There are new disabilities since the very first time I applied years ago. I've been denied 3 times and have appealed two. This is my fourth time applying and I desperately need to get my benefits this time. Thanks

Are you able to prove that you are unable to work or care for yourself due to your disability? Doctor papers that verifies your disability?

I really need help with making sure that I'm doing everything I need to secure my benifts. There are more medical conditions and new diagnosis since I first applied. There are new disabilities since the very first time I applied years ago. I've been denied 3 times and have appealed two. This is my fourth time applying and I desperately need to get my benefits this time. Thanks

It does take persistence when seeking SS disability benefits.
I know one person that prevailed after applying 12 times, and receiving 11 denied appeals.
It can sometimes be the wording of your application.
There are certain "magic" words that will make it easier for you.
It also can sometimes be to your benefit to hire a SS disability attorney.
Bottom line, be not thee discouraged, keep applying.
If you are not in the fight, you certainly won't ever prevail.
So, keep trying, eventually your efforts should be rewarded.

If you have new diagnoses include those. You also need to be able to show that you are medically unable to work and activities of daily living, not just that you suffer from various ailments. SSA is very skeptical when the only thing you can not do is work. It isn't clear what any of your ailments are or how they affect you, but the biggest obstacle I see is not being specific about how this affects your daily life. I have helped relatives with their applications and there are a lot of semi-repetitive questions. These need to be consistent and accurate.

It is possible to get approved on the first try.

Back