Shoplifting, Larceny, Robbery, Theft ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
you will be fine. The public defenders office has a huge workload, so they may not get to you quickly, but they will get to you. Let us know how it goes.

so court on monday i have a public defender. Cnt meet with him until court date. New question how do i stop all the mail from Lawyers!

When i looked over the Ticket Again th officer did not put the Amount of stolen goods nor did he put the store name also i was told that i was under arrest but my rights were never read to me should i tell all this to my Public defender?

When i looked over the Ticket Again th officer did not put the Amount of stolen goods nor did he put the store name

Long as DA has that info it wont matter

i was told that i was under arrest but my rights were never read to me should i tell all this to my Public defender?

You can but it wont matter. Miranda applies to questioning. Did Police question you?

Okay question if i get an ACOD when i apply for jobs will i still have to put this incident on the application since it will be sealed away.?

You need to read the application question carefully and answer it honestly. How you answer depends on wording of question

So if it says "have you ever been arrested" i would put yes and explain. If it says have i ever been convicted i would put no correct?

In general most employers do not ask about arrests they ask about convictions. If you are given Diversion (or the like) then you gnerally answr no to any convictions. However you should be cautious of two things

. the exact wording on applications
. the actual legal status of your case

Once again the people at site I gave you should be able to answer the job questions better than us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back