4 separate violations. None for speeding

A

Aaronkoe

Jurisdiction
Texas
My question involves a traffic ticket from the state of: Texas

Just hoping to get a little advice on the subject.

My car is old and I've been planning to buy a new one when money permits. Because of this I haven't renewed registration/ inspection because it's expensive.

Today I received four citations. Expired registration, no drivers license on demand (I left my wallet at home), operate vehicle without license plate or registration (why is this a separate citation from the first), and failure to pay toll (I have an EZ tag!!!) I was pulled over on a toll road but I was not failing to pay.

The last one is total bs, I have an EZ tag that I pay regularly. The cop said my license plate number is different than what they have on file. ok but how is that failure to pay?

My question is basically what should I do. Obviously I'll take care of all the issues lacking, should I get a lawyer? Should I just take care of all the issues and hope the court drops the tickets? When I get my new registration and they ask if I received a ticket (because it's very expired they always ask) what should I say. What happens if I say no(they will give me a current date)

Thank you very much in advance

P.s. I have a lot of respect for police, but this kind of forced solicitation in an agregeous manner is very disheartening. I wasn't even speeding!!! I haven't been ticketed in years.

this kind of forced solicitation in an agregeous manner is very disheartening.

Oh, boo hoo.

You intentionally broke the law, got nailed, and got the book thrown at you. Don't blame the cop for giving you just what you deserved.

Some of your cites might get dismissed, others won't.

Up to you if you want to spend the money on a lawyer.

What does speeding have to do with anything? You do realize that there are dozens of traffic violations besides speeding, don't you?

You got caught intentionally and knowingly driving with no registration and you blame the police?! Yes, "obviously" you'll take care of the problems now, AFTER getting caught. It will cost you a lot more now.

If you cannot afford the upkeep on your vehicle then maybe you need to get rid of it and ride the bus.

By the way, if you want to use big words you should at least learn how to spell them.

It doesn't sounds as if any of this will be dismissed.
Expect fines for each violation.
Unfortunately this is not something traffic school can help with either.

Back