Sex Crimes, Sex Offenders 4 degree felony criminal sexual offense

Status
Not open for further replies.

monkey69

Lets start by saying I'm innocent but aren't they all.a lady says that will driving a sober cab i gave her a ride home after bars closed, she said that on the way to her home that i pulled off the road kissed her aggressively and touched her breast, the thing is it was a10 min.or 15 min.ride in a snow storm.after dropping her off at home she called the bar tender who also had been drinking and intoxicated, she was the one who called the police and made a statement, what's not making sense is the time line it doesn't match the time of the sober slip the time i dropped her off went to do one more rider in a town about 20 miles away after that got gas with a receipt and went home the next day i learned of the claims i allegedly did,i was then terminated from my job,,a few months later a warrant was issued and bail set at 50,000 dollars.what I'm asking is what are my chances cuz i plan on taking it all the way to jury trial,i did not do this and i believe in the system and my wife of 18 years and i believe I'm my self thank you for your time

Brother Monkey, I suggest you stay the course, keep your head down, plead not guilty, hire a lawyer (or ask for court appointed counsel), then just stop talking to anyone, except your lawyer.

You can discuss the "advantages" and "disadvantages" of taking a polygraph with your attorney. You should also discuss a potential trial.

No one can choose what will work best for you, but you. So, use the immediate time to inform and educate yourself about the criminal trial process. It's called justice, but often falls far short. I bid you safe passage.

Sent from my iPad3 using Tapatalk HD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back