Parole, Probation 3rd degree assault

rrrrttttyyyyuuu

I went to prison for removing a vin tag served my time since im on parole and have had no violations and am currently on call in status , Question is I was at a restaurant eating with my daughter and her x boyfriend who was following her came in and asked me to come outside so like a idiot i did he swung at me and i hit him the police came and said they were filing a report for 3rd degree assault on both of us but did not arrest me or give me any ticket or any thing they said they would turn it over to prosecuter and if they wanted they could file charges . the officer told me the report would reflect that i was in restaurant and that i was asked to come outside . i merely was defending myself no one was hurt besides our pride how would you handle the parole officer and will they revoke me for this RR

Just be honest, and show remorse.
You were protecting your daughter's honor when the creep walked in, insulted your child, and then threatened you.
You didn't make trouble for the cops, you're rebuilding your life, and you're following their rules.
I think you'll get a lecture and that will end it.

You need to notify your PO of this & just be truthful.

Back