!3 year boy has 13 year old girl pregnant

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrsuellen

MY sister lives in the sate of WV she adopted her grandson 8 year ago because the Child service had taken him away from Parents and placed him in a good foster home , Who were on their way prison where they did go and server their time . My sister took him from the foster home and adopted him
Now the biological parents interfere greatly with her raising the boy. She has to pay for all his clothes and food while he stays next door with his biologic parents who allow him to do what he wants when he wants .. He had many problems with his temper and attitude in school and he is age 13 he has another 13 year girl pregnant . My sister has been warning them this was going to happen .
The adopted grand mother has tried and tried to help the child but they will not listen to her. Who is responsible for the pregnant girl? My sister is 65 year old and the boy has so many problems. What can she do legally? What can be done with the boy and his behavior?
JR

If your sister has a legal adoption then she is the "parent" She needs to get a restraining order against the bio parents ASAP.........
You have a real mess with this pregnancy issue. I don't know your exact situation. Who is planning on raising this child. I am quite syre the law will not allow the boy to emancipate unless he can demonstrate he can work, and take care of him self, much less a baby. A lot of states have been dealing with similar issues, and some states have even started issuing child support orders against the parents of the minor children.
You may want to consult an attorney of your state to give you your options....
Good luck

Gary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back