28 year old female poses as student to increase her "Instagram" following. Kinda creepy!

army judge

Super Moderator
Social media is rotting the minds of Americans.
You get a standing ovation for this one.:cool:

Whoever came up with "influencing" should be placed in the pillory for a month while the locals throw rotten vegetables at them.

The same for people that allow themselves to be "influenced" by some random nitwit on the internet.

Last edited:

Whoever came up with "influencing" should be placed in the pillory for a month while the locals through rotten vegetables at them.

The same for people that allow themselves to be "influenced" by some random nitwit on the internet.

There are many things that I care not to understand.

None of those things baffle me.

I have never understood why social media attracts and addicts the masses in such an extreme fashion.

I know young people, middle age people, and even old people (my age or older); that must have daily doses of social media.

They seem compelled to respond immediately to the various platforms that hold them hostage.

I simply remain puzzled by their obsession.

There are many things that I care not to understand.

None of those things baffle me.

I have never understood why social media attracts and addicts the masses in such an extreme fashion.

I know young people, middle age people, and even old people (my age or older); that must have daily doses of social media.

They seem compelled to respond immediately to the various platforms that hold them hostage.

I simply remain puzzled by their obsession.

lol...I know I jones without a daily dose of the law forums. :p

Whoever came up with "influencing" should be placed in the pillory for a month while the locals throw rotten vegetables at them.

But... maybe that would up their viewer count. Or whatever it is.

Back