$2000 loan from Natalie in North Carolina

Status
Not open for further replies.

irish223

Just in case kmst80 decides to delete his thread:

I am a married man who was having an affair for almost a year with a woman named Natalie. My wife and I decided to split up because she was cheating with more than one man and I was cheating with Natalie (although she didn't know about Natalie at the time). During the time my wife and myself were legally separated, Natalie and I became more "open" with our relationship. During this time, Natalie loaned me $2000 after I left my wife. There were times I would offer to pay Natalie back but she told me as long as we were together she didn't care when I paid her back. I broke up with Natalie and decided to work things out with my wife; my wife came clean about the men she was cheating with and I came clean about Natalie. Right before my wife and I decided to get back together our hours got cut at work, and we're still running on short time and our daughter had to be hospitalized. Natalie has contacted me by text msg one time and asked for the money back. What I would like to know is would Natalie possibly have a case against me, and win, if she decided to take me to court for the $2000? When she loaned me the money, she didn't put anything in writing, and she gave me cash instead of a check so there's no way she could prove she actually loaned me anything, right? I'm trying to work things out with my wife and I don't want to deal with Natalie anymore. Times are hard, we have lots of bills to pay, and I don't think I should have to pay Natalie back should I since we were in a romantic relationship when she gave me the money?

Last edited:
Just in case kmst80 decides to delete his thread:

I can't believe how stupid some people can be.

On the other hand, the lack of a moral compass and any core beliefs astounds me.

The dirt done to other people and the hurt it causes is staggering!

Smart, very smart.

That Bat Rastard was trapped by my reply, too!

Last edited:
Goodness gracious me!

Almost makes me want to google his name and find Natalie ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back