Drug Crimes, Substance Abuse 2 misdemeanors ?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveydg6

ok i just got papper in the mail plead guilty or not what should i do ?

this is what happend like a year ago i was walking down this ally a cop pulled up next to me and said let me see your id i said i dont need one im only 17 he said dont move got out the car told me to get up next to his car he searched me found 3 pills and than put handcuffs on me put me in the car and drove me home and told me to come to the station the next day and i went he just questined me than left me go know im getting 2 misdemeanors fines a year later i think i should plead not guilty beacuse i thinkin it was a bullshit search there was no cause and he never red me my rites i was a minor he didnt contact my parents intell he was by the house now if i plead guilty i only im gonna have fines but if i plead not guilty and lose i mite get a feloney

what should i do guilty or not guilty?

if i plead guilty and lose what can happen ?

state i live in is pa

What is the offense you are charged with? (Statute numbers, if you could)

Did the police report indicate why he contacted you? Does it indicate why he searched you?

If he had good probable cause for the search, then the discovery of the pills is good and you're likely sunk.

Note that you do not have to be read your Miranda rights unless you are questioned after the arrest and they plan to use any statements against you at trial later on. Likewise, the issue of not talking to your parents is also not an issue.

Have mom and dad agreed to hire an attorney, or are they willing to let you plead guilty, suck it up, and move on?

- Carl

ok they charged me with 2 non-traffic citatin i pleaded guilty because they told me if i go to court and lose its posible i get probation and they bump it up to a F i think this whole thing is a bunch bs but ima take the 600$ fine and just walk away i think the search was bs tho he said he stoped me because i walked out the store looked at him than put my hands in my pockets and let me walk down the ally he said i locked suspect

o another thing why did it take a year for theme to give me a fine ? this happend 7-7-07and i got the papers today this hole thing is shadyy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back