Alcohol & Drugs: MIP, MIC, Intoxication 2 MIP court in 3 DAYS PLEASE HELP IM BEGGING

Status
Not open for further replies.

brettr

I am 20 and a full time student at the university of florida. (I am from Atlanta GA.though) 4 weeks ago I received a Minor for possesion of alchol in a private party at a club my organization rented out. The cop came in I had a drink in my hand and he took me outside gave me the ticket. One week went bye and I was out at a regualr bar with a drink in my hand an officer walked up saw my wrists band meaning i was twenty one and asked me for ID i gave him my regualr GA licesne stating my age 20 and he gave me another ticket minor is possesion. I got a differed prosecution on the first ticket and through my free lawyer at school she had the attorneys agree to accept that. As for my second one she said Ill pretty much just have to take it like a fine and probation and an evaluation for aclhola abuse or something. if u were wondering I rarely drink but I have great luck. Well I need to know what to do. and what to exepct and if getting out of probation on the second one is possible or if its to much to ask or possibly a probation that could be fulfilled and then dropped. I also read on here my insurance company will find out, does that include if on the second one i plead no contest? Will they drop me possibly with an accident already on there from 2.5 years ago. Im also wondering if i should get a lawyer to represent me as i was going to do it myself, and if you think it will be worth the expense....thanks you so much for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back