2 Drivers with no insurance

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeachTX

USA,Texas,Tarrant Co.
If an uninsured driver(1) is hit by another uninsured driver(2), who is evading arrest at that time, can driver 1 sue driver 2 before the criminal charges ,aggravated assault and evading arrest,have been satisfied in court? And does the out come of the criminal part of driver 2 have any bearing on the civil suit driver 1 is filing?

You may sue the bad person without waiting for the outcome of the criminal case.

You may sue the bad person without waiting for the outcome of the criminal case.
Thanks for response Judge. I am not either driver. Family member is driver 2. Can I pick your brain concerning the criminal case which involves a court appointed attorney as one problem and we are desperate and uninformed re: criminal law in TX. Alot of questions I am doing what I can to find answers before something unthinkable happens. I won't go into it this Post. I will wait to see and hope for your kindness in a reply if you are willing to discuss thse issues and allow me to pick your expert brain. Have a good evening. Cheers, PeachTX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back