Criminal Law 2 Dismiss misdemeanor and fingerprint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MASB

Hi

I had 2 dismiss misdemeanor the case was theft by check, I bought some stuff at big store, and they sued me twice, because I gave 2 checks for 2 different locations. I had been arrested twice, just for small hours. Paid all the debits and both cases was dismissed, one 1 year ago and another one last month.

My fiance (we have been living together more than 4 years, and we have proof about it) is Nurse, and she is here translating in the USA her degree, but I have been living here illegally about 2 year, my I-94 is expired but I have B1-B2 visa till 2010, so I know my chances to became legal here, only doesn't exist.

We were thinking together and decided to apply to go to live in Canada, I would be as her work extension's visa there, and I will have to check my criminal background through FBI, before apply.

Firts of all.

Of course as illegal status, I'm scared to go there and be deported, that can happen?

Second

I'd like to know if would show up in my criminal background, informations about these previous cases.

Finally

Do you think that I could be accepted to apply with my fiance, if in my criminal background show up any one these cases?

Thanks a lot

MASB

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back