Alcohol & Drugs: MIP, MIC, Intoxication 1st time arrested and I got Criminal Possession of a Controlled Substance 7th degree

Status
Not open for further replies.

WnY1985

I am 22 y/o I live in western new york...Buffalo to be exact...Ive never been arrested before and I only have two traffic tickets...On Wednesday night before thanksgiving I got searched walking out of a bathroom in a nightclub and upon them finding a very miniscule amnt of cocaine in my wallet, about a quarter of a gram...The called the cops and took me away...I pleaded with the cop to not hold me overnight so he let me go with an apperance ticket for unlawfull possession of controled sub. in the 7th deg...HOW MUCH TROUBLE AM I IN...I recently got into a motorcycle accident and I have a bruised sternum broken clavicle and my head is all cut up and hurt...I cant work with my injuries so i cant afford a fine or lawyer.......WHAT is the severity of my charges and is there something I could do to just get an acd or probation no fine...? HAS ANYONE HERE EVER BEEN IN THIS SITUATION BEFORE AND IF SO COULD YOU TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back