Eviction Grounds 1969 t

Status
Not open for further replies.

tillmon1969

I am renting an apt , which belongs to howard johnson.its a month to month.i have been living their since january , I moved their to get away from another motels rift traft and such,,
Since living their the manger had spoken with me twice on this matter after th
at I started complying, even though I was told Im ad a renter can have company..
know becouse im not of middle class or up I really dont know of anyone so I know street people, know the apartments are thin walls my neighbor upstairs says im to noisy, your livingroom is your bedroom along down the small hall is the bayhroom so he moves out,.I tried to be as respectful o fthis but now I have to live my life too for $699. my girlfriend whom lives in the next city from me same co, is having problems with her nieghbors they owe her money they pretty much begged borrow and stolled ftom her.while trying to recoup from her loses they go and retaiate against her.kknowing they cant really hurt her they go after me and calls the howard johnson and says I sold pain pill twice to an underage .they called this unonimously and then they pretended to b police and said they were looking for me.havent seen or spoke to one since..now supossitly they called corporate.now theve recanted their statement virbably and on paper, which manegement say they recignize her voice.know how did they call corp.when I looked them up I cant find,them,the manegment wont give me info. And know to recap a few things ive complied with their wishes & by doing so she moves me into a unit w/mall ketchen as(as AZ a good gesture for compling, now the stove has no overhead ceilling fan .just bout hear aa pin drop upstairs unit and iwith all this evedence I ask ifthey can amend, know all the while me and the manegment are on good terms with each otherand last , I dont think she is really bieng truthfull with me becouse will trying to get down to this matter she wont give me any info about corperate.this whs
at i have made a home for myself.

Last edited:
I am renting an apt , which belp
ongs to howard johnson.its amonth to month.i have bbeen living their since january , I moved their to get away from another motels riftraft and such,,
Since living their the manger had spoken with me twice on this matter after that I started complying, even though I was told Im ad a renter can have company..
know becouse im not of middle class or up I really know of anyone so I know street people, know the apartments are thin walls my neighbor uostairs says im to noisy, your livingroom is your bedroom along down the small hall is the bayhroom so he moves out,.I tried to be asrespectful ofthis but now I have to live my life too for $699.my girlfriend whom lives inthe next city from mesame co, iishaving problems with het nieghbors they owr her money they pretty muchbegged borrow and stolled ftom her.while trying to recoup from her loses they go and retaiate against her.kknowing they cantreally hurt her they go after m
me and calls the howard johnson and says I sold pain pill twice to an underage .they called this unonimously inthen theypretended to b police and said they were looking for me.hacent seen or dooke to one since..nowsupossitly they called corporate.now theve recanted their statement virbably and on paper, which manegement say they recignize her voice.know how did they call corp.when I looked them up I cant find, the manegment wont give me info. And know to recap a few things ive complied with their wishes& by doing so she moves me into a unit w/mall ketchen , the stove has no overhead ceilling fan .just bout hear aa pin drop inupstairs unitand iwith all this evedence I ask ifthey can amend, me and the manegment are ib giod terms with each otherand last , I dont think she is really bieng truthfull with me becouse will trying to get downto this matter she wont give me any info about corperate.

You never got around to asking a question.
However, I bet most of your solution has to do with focusing on personal choices that you make and not worrying about what others do.
People cause drama in your life because you allow them to. Ignore them and it won't be so bad.

When you live in a hotel/motel, you should expect to hear noises common to a hotel/motel. If you wish piece and quiet, buy a nice place in the country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back