Alcohol & Drugs: DUI, DWI 19 year old son arrested for D.U.I in one county and on probation in another county

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabinrolltide

My 19 year old son is on a 1 year deferrment for a criminal charge where he in a friend did something really something really stupid he was 18 then. He has 6 mths to go. In March he got a job at a local resteraunt and had been there up till now. On July 5,6 his boss asked him and some others to stay and have some drinks with her, she is the owner. They did, my son and a girl were underage. After he got to a certain point of intoxication, she was seen pouring vodka down his throat and making out with him. (SHE IS MARRIED W/CHILDREN). After the party at her resteraunt she allowed him to drive up the road, he was suppose to meet her in a grocery store parking lot and she was taking him somewhere. He ended getting stopped right before the grocery store and arrested for a DUI. He was on the phone to the owner at the time. She said please do not implicate her so he lied to police and said he stole. Witnesses say otherwise. She is still counting on him to take the rap. Recently someone broke into the resteraunt and stole steaks and beer. He was home so I know he did not do it. Ironically she did not call police but implied he had done i, we wanted him to quit awhile ago but he refused, this woman is horrible. What do we do! we told him when he goes to court he will have to tell the judge the truth. He was in the wrong no denying but it angers me that a business owner/employer would let him drink and drive. She knew how bad he was. Isnt there laws against this? HELP PLEASE

I am sorry I did not mean to put "She knew how bad he was:geez.lol. She knew he was under probation and what a bad position he already has been in.

If junior can prove it, this she beast only gave alcohol to an adult under the age of 21!

Legally junior is an adult, not allowed to drink.

Unfortunately, her marital Status doesn't matter.

Get him a lawyer.

Have him plead not guilty.

At the bar. You can have witnesses there that your son was forced to drink by his boss and ended up to get drunk. All you have to do is to call a lawyer to defend him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back