18 yr old wants to leave but dad says other wise

Status
Not open for further replies.

shond09

i am curently 18 i have no job no money coming in no nothing. the only thing my dad gives me is 5 dollars a day for school and i am a senior in hs in chicago. i want to get a job first then leave but i kno when it really comes down to it he wont let me. what can i do? dont i have my rights or what?

At 18 you can leave if you want ... but, be prepared to provide for yourself and don't expect to start off on welfare when you are capable of working.

And you want to shack up with your minor girlfriend?? You can't support yourself, how will you support her! And what about a child? Ya know ... children DO happen in these relationships ... remember that class in high school?

- Carl

Yea I Kno The Thing Is Im Thinkin About Us Moving With My Sister And I Can Help My Sister Out On Her Rent When I Get My Job In Coming Oct. Also My Girl Is On Bc So We Are Safe For Now We Both Are In Hs Im Graduating This Year And Is On My Way To Collge Either In The Spring Or Fall Either Way No Baby Is Popping Up And We Dnt Need To Stop On Our Education!!

Wellll ... yeah, you do need to continue that education - the way you write (grammer, spelling, lack of punctuation, capital letters everywhere) leaves much to be desired.

As for babies ... well, they DO happen even when they are not planned. That's one fo the problems with youth, they think it won't happen to them.

- carl

Im Not Really Writing Like Im Doing An Essay For College U Kno Is Almost 1am Over Here Im Just Trying To Solve My Problems That I Have In My Life As Longs U Kno What Im Saying Is What Matters, But If Im Confusing U Then Im Srry. My Dad Is Driving Me Crazy, And My Girl Just Needs Help. Im Just Trying To Do What I Can To Support My Lady Without Having To Go To Jail Or Anything Of That Nature Thats All.

Ohhh i c im tryin to have it all capatilized, but the computer is makin the lower levels srry kind of didnt really realize it. Ok ill write like this for now on :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back