18 months taking my paternal rights

ilovemysons

My son was taking away from me may 2013 for a Dv case with me and my boyfriend . I did Everything I was suspose to do he returned home July 2014 . Everything was going well in January 2015 me and my bag got in to a fight police came took us too jail and also took my son back to cps. But now they telling me there going to adopt my son off because it's been 18 months that the case been open. But I don't understand stand because everything was going good July thru January with no problems. And I never did anything to my son just fighting with my boyfriend in his presence. Can somebody tell me what I should do because Tuesday there going to take my rights and adopt my baby off and I don't think thats right.

My son was taking away from me may 2013 for a Dv case with me and my boyfriend . I did Everything I was suspose to do he returned home July 2014 . Everything was going well in January 2015 me and my bag got in to a fight police came took us too jail and also took my son back to cps. But now they telling me there going to adopt my son off because it's been 18 months that the case been open. But I don't understand stand because everything was going good July thru January with no problems. And I never did anything to my son just fighting with my boyfriend in his presence. Can somebody tell me what I should do because Tuesday there going to take my rights and adopt my baby off and I don't think thats right.

You need to consult a lawyer.
Asking a message board for help with possibly losing your child and parental rights, is like seeking help for stage four brain cancer on WebMD.
I suspect the state believes the child is at risk because their seems t be violence in the home, and in the presence of the child.
If you don't think that is inappropriate, your problem is even bigger than you can imagine.

Back