17 year old Walmart Cashier Pummels 70 year old female customer

army judge

Super Moderator
People are "snapping" all over this country for stupid reasons. Not enough salt on the fries...clerk forgot to put cream cheese in the bag with the bagel...disputes over who won a f'ing foot race a year ago....another shopper took the last pair of pink VS panties on the sale table...told they need to wear a mask to shop at a store, fly on a plane...whatever.
Americans are in desperate need of mental health assistance.

It is never "ok" for someone to attack the elderly...unless the elderly is physically assaulting them. Which wasn't the case here. The victim took a pic of the clerk because the clerk was rude. Clerk should spend a good amount of time in prison. Store should be sued for the actions of their employees (aggressor and the others that did nothing to stop the attack, not even calling 911).

It is never "ok" for someone to attack the elderly...unless the elderly is physically assaulting them. Which wasn't the case here. The victim took a pic of the clerk because the clerk was rude. Clerk should spend a good amount of time in prison. Store should be sued for the actions of their employees (aggressor and the others that did nothing to stop the attack, not even calling 911).

That is NOBLE, what would you do? I would imagine you like every other customer there would have stood by and watched. No one is getting involved in this because they aren't in it and why be held responsible if something happened and you hurt someone while trying to intervene.

I am not discussing the morality of it but most everyone is not going to get involved.

What if granny said she would kick her ass? I mean Joe Biden threatened to kick a voters ass, Trumps ass, corn pop's ass. That is a lot of ass kicking for 80 year old people.
WTF does Biden have to do with this situation? Nothing. Stop politicizing every thread.

The elderly woman was attacked without cause. The victim did not attack the 17 year old.

That is NOBLE, what would you do? I would imagine you like every other customer there would have stood by and watched. No one is getting involved in this because they aren't in it and why be held responsible if something happened and you hurt someone while trying to intervene.

I am not discussing the morality of it but most everyone is not going to get involved.
If I was at the store and saw what was happening I would have done my best to pull the 17 year old off the victim. I would have AT LEAST gotten store security (which every WalMart in this country has) to stop her. I would have called 911. The other clerks/store mgr did none of these things.

ETA: I don't consider helping an old lady being attacked, to be particularly "noble"....it's just being the decent human that my parents raised me to be.

If I was at the store and saw what was happening I would have done my best to pull the 17 year old off the victim. I would have AT LEAST gotten store security (which every WalMart in this country has) to stop her. I would have called 911. The other clerks/store mgr did none of these things.

ETA: I don't consider helping an old lady being attacked, to be particularly "noble"....it's just being the decent human that my parents raised me to be.

I can guarantee you had you touched the woman as she was punching the older lady then you would have been hit too. I don't think she cared who she hit as she would have just said you assaulted her which would have been correct had you done what you say. Right your parents, I imagine the young lady will blame her parents for her actions as no one takes responsibility for their own actions.

I used Biden as an example wasn't trying to make it political, but he did say those things.

Why am I not surprised.

View attachment 3292

23-hilarious-photos-of-surprised-animals.jpg

Hmmm, the victim.

I'm not surprised, either.

How long will this bahavior continue?

Did anyone arrange a peaceful protest for the battered, Caucasian victim?
CTK5BMTBF5EXFLLDRLIYXUKJ5Q.JPG

Did the Caucasians riot?

Have the angry Caucasians PEACEFULLY started fires, destroyed police cars, broken into liquor stores, burned down police stations, burglarized luxury goods stores, beat up citizens of color, YET, to protest the savage beating of an aged Caucasoid senior citizen at the hands of a person of color?

^ this is true, I am surprised you all found this really.

If it was the other way around, white person attacking a black person then this would be morning/ evening news on NBC/ABC/CBS/CNN non stop. all day long.

Back