16 year old girl being exposed by ex-bf what can I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

samanthagreen

Not sure if this would be the correct topic but..
I'm a 16 year old girl, I was dating my ex for 3 years and yes I though he was the one and I was in love until he started treating me crappy. I couldn't take it so I moved on and am now dating someone else who loves and treats me right and really looks after me.

During the time of my ex and I dating we exchanged pictures and videos (yes I know that was dumb I have been lectured by my current bf everytime this topic is brought up) but my ex kept the videos and pictures I sent him, they show my face and they are very explicit.

My academics and athletics have began to improve while dating my new bf, but my ex found out about me moving on and now he has been posting the pictures I sent him on twitter every week or whenever he feels like it and says he is soon going to send them to everyone at my school. It is ruining my relationship, and future and I need to put a stop to this.

I am about to start applying to colleges and I don't want this to be brought up or ruin my chances of college and my relationship and give myself a bad image.

What can I do? I tried to talk to him and he wont delete them, he says that he is going to ruin my good future and he isn't worried about his future since his is bad.

I thought about just cutting myself and killing myself because just when things have finally gotten better then this happens.

My questions are
If I take legal actions will I get in trouble? (if so what will be my punishment?)
What will happen to him?
Will the pictures be removed for good since I am a minor ?

Duplicate thread (post).........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back