Last Activity:
Oct 2, 2023 at 1:59 PM
Feb 29, 2004
Likes Received:
Trophy Points:
Best Answers:
Human Resources Consultant


Super Moderator, Female

cbg was last seen:
Viewing thread District manager Keeps contacting me to go to work, Oct 2, 2023 at 1:59 PM
    1. mccali72
      I have an embarrasing question to ask, my step-brother just flew home last week from a vacation he tood in California, on his way back he thought it would be a good idea to take some marijuana with him, needless to say he was busted at the airport. So they arrested him for the time being while searching through all his luggage for any more paraphenilia. He had nothing in his luggage; the only drugs he had was the marijuana he had strapped to his leg, and according to him he only had about 4 grams, (the officers said they would weight at a later date) then they released him to go home because he did not have an ounce on him, it was medicinal marijuana-which he does not have a legal card and it was for personal use, but he has to go back to California and go to court on the 9th, what might his charges be, any info would help, thank you for your time.
    2. KarenGreen
      Good Day,
      I'm needing some advise on Florida deviorce after 30 years of total seperation. I understand I must file divorce papers, must I go to Sarasoda Fl where I know he last lived to do so, or can I do it from home in PA, and how does the news paper ad need to work please, also what is the length it must run and what do I say, I need some advice.. Thanks you soo much for you heip.
    3. sgreggs
      hello, i have a charge, pled guilty, paid fines, have to comply with alabama's mandatory treatment act of 1990 with a suspended 1 year sentence; my charge is possession of marijuana 2nd degree. now i'm through with this lousy place, have a job offer in California, my state of choice for the resonable society, and was wondering how to go there without this hanging over my head and fear of rendition back to this unreasonable st8
    4. jsphstover
      may i ask a question
    5. gratisimo
      I have dual citizenship (American & Romanian), however, my Romanian passport expired and in order to renew it, they need, among other things, a legal formal proof of my change in name (which happened when I got my American citizenship). Where do I go to get this proof?
  • Loading...
  • Loading...
  • Loading...
  • About

    Human Resources Consultant